Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Music Director

Broadcasting Music Director
Duties and Responsibilities:
A broadcasting music director of a radio station is responsible for interacting with record company representatives, auditioning new music, and making decisions as to which songs get airplay, how much and when. In college radio, students usually volunteer only a few hours each per week.
Salary:
$17,091-$68,087
Education:
A bachelor’s degree, possible majors in communication, and in business management or radio broadcasting.
Reflection:

I would like to become a Broadcasting music director because it seems like a very interesting career. I enjoy music, music is my passion and it is kind of like an escape from the real world when I listen to music so I would like to provide that sort of feeling to people that would listen to my radio station.

No comments:

Post a Comment