Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Life

My two favorite bands are One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer. Both of them are on tour and I've been to their concerts before. This year, I really want to go to the new One Direction concert because they are going to be playing new songs from their new album. There is this new band that is just starting and they are called Out With The Old. They have a show coming up on the 27th and I really want to go to their show since they aren't that popular yet. I've been stressing over school and my sweet 16 is coming up so I have a lot of pressure coming up. With finals coming up in two months and the Interdisciplinary Project I know that I’m going to be very stressed out. There is so much going on and the last thing i want to do is be stressed out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment