Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Final: Part 1


  1. Some things that I really liked about this class is that we did all of our work on the computer. Everything was really easy and i enjoyed this class.
  2. One thing that i didn't like about the class is that we didn't really get to talk about our own opinions on a certain topic.
  3. I think that Mr.Haymore should let the students speak up more and give the rest of the class their own opinion.
  4. I honestly do think that i did my best in the class. There were some days where i would slack off but other days i was trying my best.
  5. Yes i am, the book really helps me a lot and it helps me remind myself that i have goals (short term and long term) that i want to reach in life. 
  6. I am not committed to being a CTR person. Even know, i don't always follow the rules and choose the right. Someone has to be really committed to being a CTR person and i don't think I'm capable of being one.
  7. I will always remember the people around me and the atmosphere of the class.  

No comments:

Post a Comment