Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is the day that we all give thanks for what we have. Although back then, thanksgiving was the day that the pilgrims and the Indians had a feast saying “thank you” to one another. We Americans, celebrate thanksgiving to thank God for what he has done to us this year. Abraham Lincoln was the first person to sign saying that thanksgiving will be held on the third Thursday of November. Since then we have been celebrating Thanksgiving to give thanks to God.
Reflection:

I am thankful for having a wonderful mother who always takes care of me and my two younger siblings. I’m thankful for the roof over my head because I know that not that many people have a home so I cherish that. I am thankful for having a wonderful family. I am thankful for all of my friends because they are always there for me when I need them. I am thankful for having two amazing bands that I love with all of my heart, One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer. I am thankful for being in two wonderful fandoms, Directioners and 5SOSFam. I am thankful for going to the One Direction and 5SOS concerts. I am thankful for the shoes on my feet, the clothes on my back, the glasses that I need to see. I am honestly thankful for everything that I have because not that many people have what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment