Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Interdisciplinary Project Summary

Interdisciplinary Project Summary

During my Interdisciplinary project, it was honestly very stressful. My whole group did very well while doing the project and getting ready to present. Our presentation was on the topic of Asthma. Our argument was that schools should pay more attention to students who have asthma and their needs. Before the presentation we were all very nervous. We went over who was going to talk first, which was me, and he was going to say what slide. While presenting, I was very nervous and I felt my voice shake a lot. Overall, I felt that my group did pretty good. I did most of the talking but that was okay with me because I wanted to get a good grade and my grades do mean a lot to me. Today I found out that my group had gotten Proficient on our project which I am happy about.  


No comments:

Post a Comment