Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Questions Part 2

  A.     What I like about this class is the fact that we are on computers and the class is pretty easy. I like that we learn about new careers every time that we are in this class. What I don’t like about this class is that we aren’t really allowed to speak our own opinion out loud when it comes to the Student Success Statement.
   B.   I suggest that we should be able to give our own opinion about a certain topic. Me being a person that likes to give their own opinion, I feel like we kind of aren’t allowed to do that in this class.
   C.      I honestly did do my best in this class. One of my goals is to always try my best in whichever class, sport, etc.
   D.    Yes, I do read my goals daily. I even write in my goal book when I have free time.
   E.    Honestly, I am not committed in being a CTR person because I feel like no matter what everyone chooses the wrong at least once in their life. I know that I’ve made mistakes before in my life and I’m not the type of person to always be good.

   F.       I promise to always try to take care of my body and myself as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment